Principal Locus Media
Prior to opening the doors of her own company in 2001, Nancy worked as an interactive media producer at various pharmaceutical and medical communications companies, including two large West coast advertising agencies, Bozell Healthcare and McCann Healthcare West/Torre Lazur.
Nancy has designed and delivered training programs over 17 years, focusing on digital learning and producing training & marketing materials for the healthcare industry. Nancy created Locus Media to enhance Sales Representative education through the melding of learning and technology.
- eLearning design and developmental for pre-work, core curriculum and reinforcement
- Sales Apps/Selling Apps to help Sales Rep reinforce key features and benefits
- Instructor Led Training for product and soft skills training; materials and facilitation
Education and Professional Achievements:
Nancy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Communications from the University of Minnesota. She is passionate about learning and continues to grow through her involvement with the Society of Pharmaceutical and Biotech Trainers – now LTEN (Lifesciences Trainers and Educators Network, ISPI, the Healthcare Business Women’s Association, and ASTD – now ATD (Association for Talent Development). She is currently serving as President of the ATD San Diego chapter.
A partial list of companies Nancy has worked with:
- Agouron Grifols
- Allergan Gilead Sciences
- Amylin Genoptix
- Celgene Intarcia
- Cephalon Johnson and Johnson
- CV Therapeutics Ligand
- Dexcom Quest Diagnostics
- Elan Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Eisai United Therapeutics