This four-hour workshop introduces the techniques for an effective presentation to groups of customers, colleagues, and senior management. Participants will develop skills to define meeting outcomes, review content for appropriateness to audience and opportunity, develop confidence in his or her presentation skills, and choose methods and resources. The participants will become familiar with the time associated in preparing for a presentation and the importance of an audience-centered presentation and its impact.
- Describe the necessary competencies to pre-plan and organize a presentation to best achieve the desired objectives.
- Understand the importance of selecting and implementing materials to enhance presentations to groups.
- Be aware of the interruptions and be prepared to anticipate and effectively handle interruptions when working with an audience.
- Demonstrate the newly learned skills in a real-life situation
- Use skills to influence stakeholders